Liberalism offers up a utopian vision of the world and then invites its practitioners to feel good about themselves for embracing it. Not only does this beautiful fantasy world never come to pass, liberalism fails to address the root causes of the problems it sets out to solve while creating whole new disasters in the process. In other words, it's a never ending circle. There's a problem, liberalism is offered up as the solution, it doesn't work and creates more problems, for which liberalism is offered up as the solution, etc., etc., etc. until you're starving, bankrupt, or your society...
So, armed teachers? Not going to happen. Other countries don't have monthly massacres and 12,000 gun mirders a year, maybe we should consider another strategy? If Bob and Bill have the same chores but Bob does his in a fraction of the time which is the better approach: Bill insists that his way is the best and whatever Bob does is stupid. or Bill inquires and observes Bob's methods and is open to improvement even adopting, OMG, someone else's idea. Weird wild stuff.
- Obama: Everyone wants a little R-S-P-E-C-T Allahpundit 24 minutes ago
- Juan Williams: Treatment of Condi Rice by Rutgers a hateful liberal double standard for black conservatives Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Rick Perry brings down the house at CPAC Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Bernie Sanders is “prepared to run for President” Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Massachusetts set to ban “upskirt” photos after court ruling Dustin Siggins 3 hours ago
- February jobs report – 175,000 jobs added, 6.7% unemployment Steve Eggleston 3 hours ago