Liberalism offers up a utopian vision of the world and then invites its practitioners to feel good about themselves for embracing it. Not only does this beautiful fantasy world never come to pass, liberalism fails to address the root causes of the problems it sets out to solve while creating whole new disasters in the process. In other words, it's a never ending circle. There's a problem, liberalism is offered up as the solution, it doesn't work and creates more problems, for which liberalism is offered up as the solution, etc., etc., etc. until you're starving, bankrupt, or your society...
He has cut spending, where the aych ee double hockey sticks do you guys get your facts, seriosuly wild. And Keynseian does work, the failures in Europe have not been in Sweden, Norway, France, Germany etc. They have been in countries where they have drifted into supply side.
- New study shows casual pot use connected to brain abnormalities Ed Morrissey 9 minutes ago
- Minnesota to outsource ObamaCare exchange management to private sector Ed Morrissey 48 minutes ago
- Kansas Dems reportedly trying to recruit … Kathleen Sebelius for Senate Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Lerner, DoJ discussed criminal prosecution of tax-exempt applicants Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: Ukrainian forces advancing in east as showdown nears Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Detroit cuts deal with retired first responders on pensions Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago