Liberalism offers up a utopian vision of the world and then invites its practitioners to feel good about themselves for embracing it. Not only does this beautiful fantasy world never come to pass, liberalism fails to address the root causes of the problems it sets out to solve while creating whole new disasters in the process. In other words, it's a never ending circle. There's a problem, liberalism is offered up as the solution, it doesn't work and creates more problems, for which liberalism is offered up as the solution, etc., etc., etc. until you're starving, bankrupt, or your society...
Conservatism is now extremism. Liberalism is sanity and socially based. Conservatism is not about responsibility, its about selfishness. It is about saying "I have my piece of the pie so now screw everyone else." Conservatism also asumes an even playing field which is astonishingly obstuse. Conservatism is "I took advantage of an infrastructure and progressive tax structure but now that I have my piece keeping open the paths that were available to me is not important." "If they are poor, it is due to lack of drive or talent, ergo I can suspend conscience and be a selfish scummer."
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Video: Megyn Kelly vs. Nancy Pelosi on the Hobby Lobby ruling Allahpundit 9 hours ago