In August, Romney Surrogate and former New Hampshire Governor John Sununu told CNN anchor Soledad O'Brien to "put an Obama bumper sticker on her forehead." Today, during a discussion about the White House coverup of the 9/11 terrorist attack in Benghazi on CNN, former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani asked the panel if he was debating the Obama campaign after O'Brien vigorously defended the president and said calling the situation a cover-up might "go too far."
- US Attorney to Cuomo: Witness tampering and obstruction are still illegal, you know Ed Morrissey 41 minutes ago
- House GOP abandons border crisis bill, can’t find 218 votes; Update: One more try? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- ObamaCare caused some premiums to nearly double in California Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- CIA confesses: Yeah, we hacked the Senate’s computers Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Bill Clinton, September 10, 2001: I could have killed Bin Laden once but called it off because of civilian casualties Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Is Hamas calling it quits? Noah Rothman 4 hours ago