Republicans have gotten their backsides kicked in the last two presidential election cycles, which are essentially the "Super Bowls" of American politics. The party's standard-bearers have lost the popular vote in five of the last six contests, with the lone exception of President Bush's 2004 re-election. Bluntly stated, the GOP's national political model is broken. The Republican National Committee has just published an exhaustive report about what went wrong in 2012, when a Democratic president with mediocre approval ratings and historically poor economic indicators won a second term by a comfortable, 3.5 million vote margin. The political bubble and its inhabitants...
In response to:
Sure you will. Spending a country int oblivion has always fixed a country. How delusional can you get?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Again: Exactly which elite, liberal institution does have to live up to the Left’s values? Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Detroit suspends water shut-offs for 15 days Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Through the looking glass: White House that loves using anonymous sources upset at being attacked by anonymous sources Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Video: The angriest atheist Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Police protect Jewish students from Pro-Palestinian mob…in Boston Guy Benson 9 hours ago