Two groups are elated over the sudden and dramatic demise of John Boehner's "Plan B" in the House of Representatives last night: Liberals -- who are thrilled to see their opponents in utter shambles -- and hardline conservatives, who view the development as a principled victory and a much-needed rebuke of the GOP's weak-kneed leadership. National Review Washington Editor Robert Costa was on the Hill during the collapse, and filed a must-read story about how it all went down. In short, a demoralized Boehner stunned the caucus with a brusque announcement that he was pulling the bill. The...
More mindless dogma from religious zealot Sybil. He is comforted by these lies and it is his mission to spread his lies to the world. I almost feel sorry for Sybil to have such an empty and pathetic life that he can only find meaning by posting hate fueled lies.
- VA offices in Baltimore and Philadelphia hid claims, mail Ed Morrissey 32 minutes ago
- Hamas spox: ‘We are leading our people to death’… er, confrontation… yeah, that’s it Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Dems to Obama: Don’t stand so close to me Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Bowe Bergdahl returning to active duty this week Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Democratic Colorado governor exalts Obama’s pool game, is not helping Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Begich: Hey, I’m a thorn in Obama’s … whatever Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago