Two groups are elated over the sudden and dramatic demise of John Boehner's "Plan B" in the House of Representatives last night: Liberals -- who are thrilled to see their opponents in utter shambles -- and hardline conservatives, who view the development as a principled victory and a much-needed rebuke of the GOP's weak-kneed leadership. National Review Washington Editor Robert Costa was on the Hill during the collapse, and filed a must-read story about how it all went down. In short, a demoralized Boehner stunned the caucus with a brusque announcement that he was pulling the bill. The...
More mindless dogma from religious zealot Sybil. He is comforted by these lies and it is his mission to spread his lies to the world. I almost feel sorry for Sybil to have such an empty and pathetic life that he can only find meaning by posting hate fueled lies.
- The Marysville school shooting was politicized in about, oh… three minutes Jazz Shaw 22 mins ago
- Hillarynomics: Businesses don’t create jobs Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Christie, Cuomo enact stricter travel restrictions as new patient showed symptoms in NJ, tests negative Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Study: Non-citizens are voting in federal elections — and probably tipped at least one Senate race to Democrats Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- HHS official to Congress: I’m totally in charge, but that doesn’t mean I can prioritize Ebola prep over puppet shows Mary Katharine Ham 15 hours ago
- All in: Democrats plan full-court press to defeat Walker Guy Benson 15 hours ago