Two groups are elated over the sudden and dramatic demise of John Boehner's "Plan B" in the House of Representatives last night: Liberals -- who are thrilled to see their opponents in utter shambles -- and hardline conservatives, who view the development as a principled victory and a much-needed rebuke of the GOP's weak-kneed leadership. National Review Washington Editor Robert Costa was on the Hill during the collapse, and filed a must-read story about how it all went down. In short, a demoralized Boehner stunned the caucus with a brusque announcement that he was pulling the bill. The...
Gutlessness and weaseliness is posting lies and never engaging in conversation. Moron Sybil is far too stupid to be capable of having a conversation.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: Nothing to see here: Obama is “Faithfully executing the laws” Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Congressman Bob Goodlattte assures us that there is no impeachment in the offing Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- The border crisis isn’t Obama’s Katrina – it’s worse Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- Uh oh: Moscow claims Ukraine attack inside Russian territory killed civilians Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- The Lerner Files: “smidgens upon smidgens” of corruption Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago