Two groups are elated over the sudden and dramatic demise of John Boehner's "Plan B" in the House of Representatives last night: Liberals -- who are thrilled to see their opponents in utter shambles -- and hardline conservatives, who view the development as a principled victory and a much-needed rebuke of the GOP's weak-kneed leadership. National Review Washington Editor Robert Costa was on the Hill during the collapse, and filed a must-read story about how it all went down. In short, a demoralized Boehner stunned the caucus with a brusque announcement that he was pulling the bill. The...
Gutlessness and weaseliness is posting lies and never engaging in conversation. Moron Sybil is far too stupid to be capable of having a conversation.
- Video: Cop tases 62-year-old woman — while she’s walking away from him Allahpundit 32 mins ago
- US: Our collateral damage policies don’t apply to Syria, Iraq air strikes Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Clapper to intel community: You’ve done great work … on ISIS Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Cindy Sheehan: Let’s face it, some liberals support Obama’s wars because of reverse racism Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Neil deGrasse Tyson, C.P. Snow and the science vs. culture battle Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Christie: I am certainly unimpressed with Obama’s leadership on ISIS Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago