Two groups are elated over the sudden and dramatic demise of John Boehner's "Plan B" in the House of Representatives last night: Liberals -- who are thrilled to see their opponents in utter shambles -- and hardline conservatives, who view the development as a principled victory and a much-needed rebuke of the GOP's weak-kneed leadership. National Review Washington Editor Robert Costa was on the Hill during the collapse, and filed a must-read story about how it all went down. In short, a demoralized Boehner stunned the caucus with a brusque announcement that he was pulling the bill. The...
All happened after the Democrats took Congress in 2007. But then facts never matters to moron Sybil.
- MSNBC host debates Michele Fiore on Bundy ranch. Does not fare well. Jazz Shaw 39 minutes ago
- A Trojan Horse on amnesty in the defense bill? Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Video: How to get kicked out of a Clay Aiken fundraiser Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 17 hours ago
- Rand Paul to Harry Reid: Simmer down with the “domestic terrorist” rhetoric about Bundy’s supporters Allahpundit 18 hours ago