1 - 9
http://freebeacon.com/an-extreme-position-on-extremism/ this report from days ago says the position originates in the Department of Defense. From the top down.

Winning After Losing on Gay Marriage

Blaze3 Wrote: Apr 01, 2013 10:12 AM
While I'm all for accepting things as they are, the problem isn't what conservatives and liberals need to do next - it's getting back to a foundational understanding of where ethics and rights derive from. Our founders knew this, while today man seeks to be the arbiter of truth. There is no further argument to be had. As for the SCOTUS defining marriage, legislating from the bench as it so often happens - Dietrich Bonhoeffer said it best: "Marriage is performed not by government, but in the presence of Government." Government didn't create marriage nor can they redefine it whatever happens.

College Shuts Down Student Bible Study

Blaze3 Wrote: Mar 02, 2013 2:59 PM
"The Christian group has a policy that mandates their leaders be followers of Christ. The college believes that policy violates their non-discrimination policy." So can non football players be the captain of the football team? If your answer is no I feel discriminated against. Follow the logic, reason things out.

College Shuts Down Student Bible Study

Blaze3 Wrote: Mar 02, 2013 2:56 PM
"The Christian group has a policy that mandates their leaders be followers of Christ. The college believes that policy violates their non-discrimination policy." So I should be eligible to be the captain of the football team, even though I'm not a football player with this logic.
Thank you, after I saw the headline article in the USA Today this morning I went ballistic - it made my evening to read the truth from you.
Fatherless America - great book already written, though not focused on one race. Excuses have to stop and people have to face up to the broken parts of their lives. I did it, others can do it. Help is available if people want it. I was teenage kid on my own, financially strapped and I wouldn't take no for an answer when it came to getting things straight. It starts in repentance for what we've done wrong, and then walking on to face and unravel what others did wrongly to us. Excuses have no place in a healthy life.

Bridging the ‘Marriage-Gap’

Blaze3 Wrote: Feb 04, 2013 3:46 PM
we don't like marriage so we're redefining it, that was one of the clearest commercials in the Super Bowl line up last night, we just redefine what we don't like. We've taken God out of every conversation in the political realm, even when the effects (such as you have documented here) are devastatingly clear. If our rights and standards don't derive from His revealed character, then there is no policy to be formed or championed by any party because the individual is the sole arbiter of truth. Our founders understood this and repeatedly held forth in this regard, but we refuse to be defined and shackled to something as stable as moral law. I applaud your efforts on one level, on another I believe you are spitting into the wind.

Smoke Pot, Ban Guns, Kill Kids

Blaze3 Wrote: Dec 28, 2012 8:45 AM
The quote from the above article that ties it in for those who are taxed after reading a text or tweet: "I am very scared of a Country whose states continue to vote in the legal use of Marijuana yet strongly restrict the ability to defend yourself." legalized pot smoking and possession are being decriminalized in several jurisdictions throughout the country, while gun ownership is being increasingly demonized and restricted.

Truth 1725

Blaze3 Wrote: Sep 26, 2012 8:14 AM
Praying God's will be done.
1 - 9