It apparently wasn't enough to raise taxes on 77 percent of Americans with the fiscal cliff deal signed into law by auto-pen late last night by President Obama. In a video put out by the White House, President Obama dishonestly explained what the fiscal cliff means and then proceeded to say some Americans still need to "pay their fair share." Obama said there is more he wants to do to reduce our debt in a "balanced way," because after all, the $41 in tax hikes per $1 in spending cuts apparently wasn't enough irresponsibility for him. He gloated over the...
In response to:
usmcpgw: Got that right - but it's barely the tip of one gigantic iceberg of lies. But his words won't trap him - because no matter what occurs, there are mindless voters out there who will believe him no matter what he says. Personally, I believe when that first paycheck hits and there's 2% less to spend or save or invest - then and only then will anyone start realizing that NObama lies and lies and doesn't give a hoot about anyone but himself and expanding the government. Expect the worst - because small business will now drop any plans to expand, especially knowing that POTUS is looking for MORE money. Expect unemployment to hit 9.1 again really soon. Expect that NObama will lie thru his teeth to "sell" more tax hikes.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 11 hours ago