It apparently wasn't enough to raise taxes on 77 percent of Americans with the fiscal cliff deal signed into law by auto-pen late last night by President Obama. In a video put out by the White House, President Obama dishonestly explained what the fiscal cliff means and then proceeded to say some Americans still need to "pay their fair share." Obama said there is more he wants to do to reduce our debt in a "balanced way," because after all, the $41 in tax hikes per $1 in spending cuts apparently wasn't enough irresponsibility for him. He gloated over the...
In response to:
usmcpgw: Got that right - but it's barely the tip of one gigantic iceberg of lies. But his words won't trap him - because no matter what occurs, there are mindless voters out there who will believe him no matter what he says. Personally, I believe when that first paycheck hits and there's 2% less to spend or save or invest - then and only then will anyone start realizing that NObama lies and lies and doesn't give a hoot about anyone but himself and expanding the government. Expect the worst - because small business will now drop any plans to expand, especially knowing that POTUS is looking for MORE money. Expect unemployment to hit 9.1 again really soon. Expect that NObama will lie thru his teeth to "sell" more tax hikes.
- US training Syrian opposition for defense only against ISIS Ed Morrissey 31 mins ago
- Video: Who’s up for another lecture from Shep Smith about how to properly react to a crisis? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Canada shooter was in contact with “individuals in Syria” Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- A whopping 9% of likely voters “enthusiastic” about Barack Obama Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Uh oh: GOP’s vulnerable candidates start showing off their internal polls Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- In America, we don’t kill the Ebola dog Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago