Did anyone notice the common thread: Unions. They are all over the EU countries and their intransigence on wages is one of the primary reasons those countries are all bankrupt. Seriously, it's economics 101 not rocket science: if you (as a business) don't take in a much money as you send out, you go out of business. And then EVERYONE loses: customers, owners, and workers!
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- Among us: Officials confirm American ISIS fighters have returned to United States Noah Rothman 33 mins ago
- Buzzfeed finds more lifted text in Mary Burke’s campaign; Update: Burke: Hey, no biggie Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Will the press find Panetta and Clinton’s pangs of conscience as compelling as Colin Powell’s? Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- “F*** it, I quit”: Alaska reporter resigns on air after revealing she runs the cannabis club she just reported on Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- What does the Hillary-Alinksy letter reveal? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Reason Magazine actually asked climate protesters what they want to do, and it’s hilarious Noah Rothman 3 hours ago