Did anyone notice the common thread: Unions. They are all over the EU countries and their intransigence on wages is one of the primary reasons those countries are all bankrupt. Seriously, it's economics 101 not rocket science: if you (as a business) don't take in a much money as you send out, you go out of business. And then EVERYONE loses: customers, owners, and workers!
- Quotes of the Day Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Would-be victim delivering pizza thwarts would-be robbery with her concealed weapon Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- The EPA is charging $75,000/day over a private citizen’s pond, but don’t you worry about their revisions to the Clean Water Act Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- Christie jacking up tax on e-cigarettes Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Interview with Al Baldasaro Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- How many people have died from GM ignition-switch defect? Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago