Did anyone notice the common thread: Unions. They are all over the EU countries and their intransigence on wages is one of the primary reasons those countries are all bankrupt. Seriously, it's economics 101 not rocket science: if you (as a business) don't take in a much money as you send out, you go out of business. And then EVERYONE loses: customers, owners, and workers!
- US reconfirms policy of not paying ransoms to terrorists for abducted Americans Ed Morrissey 27 mins ago
- Jake Tapper: Getting a conviction against Darren Wilson could be an ‘uphill battle’ Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- NYT poll: 65% of whites, 80% of blacks say police shouldn’t have military-style weapons Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- In effort to shield Obama from criticism on ISIS, White House makes everything worse Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Video: Mitt Romney takes the ALS Ice Bucket challenge Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- A Christian conundrum in conservative rhetoric? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago