Armstrong's unprecedented fall from grace has precipitated...
No such thing as innocent until proven guilty with the USADA. Over 500 tests and not a single failure and they convict Armstrong solely based on hearsay evidence. Tragic.
Lance Armstrong, one of the greatest endurance athletes of modern times, who won the grueling Tour de France bicycle race a record seven consecutive times from 1995 to 2005, has been stripped of all awards and prizes he won during his storied cycling career. The reason for these harsh sanctions against Armstrong was a finding by the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) that the athlete had used illicit, performance-enhancing drugs during his cycling career. Yet, because of its status as unaccountable regulatory power, the USADA never had to prove its case against Armstrong.
- Special election in FL-13 today: Jolly vs Sink Ed Morrissey 14 minutes ago
- Crimea parliament to declare independence after annexation referendum Ed Morrissey 54 minutes ago
- CNN reports ObamaCare approval “rebounding” Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago