HELLO! Wasn't it the DEMOCRATS that threatened the US with the sequester IN THE FIRST PLACE?!?! They weren't willing to agree to spending cuts - even those in Obama's own Simpson-Bowles commission - and apparently never will be. Hold the line, Republicans. Tell President Obama: 1) Pass a budget. You're four years overdue and directly in violation of the Constitution. 2) No new taxes. Period. Exclamation point. We have a spending problem, not a collection problem. 3) Hammer him on jobs. He's done NOTHING to get people back to work.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago