In response to:
Nice in theory, but totally impractical. No, Ryan's plan didn't balance the budget immediately, but it would have been WAY better than what we have now - profligate spending as far as the eye can see! And I didn't see anyone else out there. I give the man a lot of props for sticking his neck out like he did.
If PBS says it’s true -- it must be, right?
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Welfare reform is officially on life support in NYC Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Why won’t the White House explain how off-budget ObamaCare money got spent? Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago