In response to:
Nice in theory, but totally impractical. No, Ryan's plan didn't balance the budget immediately, but it would have been WAY better than what we have now - profligate spending as far as the eye can see! And I didn't see anyone else out there. I give the man a lot of props for sticking his neck out like he did.
If PBS says it’s true -- it must be, right?
- Lerner speaks! (To Politico) Ed Morrissey 50 mins ago
- Panetta: Obama’s bad decisions on Syria and Iraq led to rise of ISIS Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Disaster: 130,000 refugees flee ISIS, cross into Turkey Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- John Roberts doesn’t believe either Scalia or Ginsburg could be confirmed today Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- Publisher rips New York Times for snubbing David Limbaugh’s book Noah Rothman 17 hours ago