In response to:
Ignoring the Constitution is an impeachable offense. Failing to submit a budget, drone strikes on American citizens without due process, selling firearms to criminals intentionally which were then used to kill Federal Border Patrol Officers ("Fast and Furious"), diverting financial assets to campaign contributors, failing to protect our embassy staff abroad (Benghazi), failing to obtain Congressional approval to go to war (Libya), denying First Amendment rights to conscientious objectors... The list goes on and on. There is plenty of evidence to support impeachment. The bigger question is whether or not the Republicans have the moxy to impeach Obama knowing that there is no way the Senate will convict.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Rubio: Only one nation can stand up to the wave of totalitarianism Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- HHS: Why, no, we are not measuring the very metric ObamaCare was passed to improve Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Video: Meet your 2014 CPAC blogger of the year Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Carney: Why no, Obama does not regret being dismissive of Mitt Romney on Russia Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- Brutal: Just one in 10 uninsured who qualify for ObamaCare exchange plans has signed up Allahpundit 13 hours ago