If he acted like a President instead of a spoiled child, I'd consider it. If he offered a responsible approach to our economy or government spending, I'd consider it. If he wasn't constantly lying, I'd consider it. If he weren't giving taxpayer money to his crony friends, I'd consider it. If 15% of Americans weren't unemployed, I'd consider it. If he actually respected the office that he holds, I'd consider it.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Video: President shops at Gap same day his party loses bellwether election in swing state Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Sheila Jackson Lee: We’ve lasted some 400 years operating under the Constitution… Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- Sebelius: Why, no, we have no idea who’s paid for their ObamaCare plans Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Tesla: Chris Christie’s administration just blocked us from selling our cars in New Jersey Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Obama to Putin: It’s not too late to rethink this Crimea thing, you know Allahpundit 9 hours ago