If he acted like a President instead of a spoiled child, I'd consider it. If he offered a responsible approach to our economy or government spending, I'd consider it. If he wasn't constantly lying, I'd consider it. If he weren't giving taxpayer money to his crony friends, I'd consider it. If 15% of Americans weren't unemployed, I'd consider it. If he actually respected the office that he holds, I'd consider it.
- MSNBC host: These calls for Obama’s impeachment are “treasonous accusations” Allahpundit 26 minutes ago
- Report: ISIS just seized a bunch of uranium in Iraq Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Germany expels US embassy official over spying row Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Obama’s pathetic border crisis blame shifting Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Israel escalates offensive in Gaza, Hamas rocket commander killed Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Video: Hot Air interview with Marco Rubio on border crisis, Hobby Lobby Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago