If he acted like a President instead of a spoiled child, I'd consider it. If he offered a responsible approach to our economy or government spending, I'd consider it. If he wasn't constantly lying, I'd consider it. If he weren't giving taxpayer money to his crony friends, I'd consider it. If 15% of Americans weren't unemployed, I'd consider it. If he actually respected the office that he holds, I'd consider it.
- Pentagon: ‘Years’ of war ahead in Syria and Iraq Noah Rothman 41 mins ago
- Carson: “Likelihood is strong” that I’ll run for President in 2016 Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- TEMS Tuesday: Andrew Malcolm, Sen. James Inhofe, Salena Zito Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Sisi: Egypt backs US strikes on ISIS, will participate in coalition, if … Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: Israel shoots down Syrian jet over Golan Heights Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Joe Biden 2012: Can you believe Mitt Romney wants to hit Syria? Allahpundit 3 hours ago