Of further concern back then: though the number of gas rigs in service had been steadily falling, the remaining rigs that were still in use were pumping out much more natural gas than geologists had assumed. Yet thanks to rising demand...
In response to:
Because natural gas is plentiful.
If you were in a room of investors this past spring and told them that natural gas prices would soon stage a stunning rebound, then you would have been laughed out of the room. After all, the country was facing a major gas glut that within just a few months threatened to fill up our nation's energy storage system completely.
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago