Syria: The only significant news is the opposition claims to control a secure zone north of Aleppo that links to Turkey. The opposition says, however, that it needs air defense weapons, implying it is not as secure as it claims.
The opposition claim coincides with a US report that CIA is carefully controlling the weapons it dispenses through Turkey because it does not want Islamists to overthrow the al Asad government, but does not want them to lose.
- FL-13 special election: Jolly wins! Erika Johnsen 38 minutes ago
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- McCain on Ted Cruz: Have these self-proclaimed Reagan Republicans forgotten that Reagan gave amnesty to three million illegals? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Yikes: ObamaCare signups slowed down in February Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Newest target of Latino media on immigration reform: Barack Obama? Allahpundit 4 hours ago