In response to:
Yes, it is. France's tax rate is now 75%. Where does that leave rich Frenchmen? Riding the train through the Chunnel to Britain, or taking a First Class flight to New York, on an Air France 747, since the Concorde, (call sign Speedbird), was retired twelve years ago.
- Kerry lands in Cairo as Hamas, Israel refuse cease fire Ed Morrissey 23 minutes ago
- IRS: Hey, maybe we do have our e-mail backups Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Again: Exactly which elite, liberal institution does have to live up to the Left’s values? Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Detroit suspends water shut-offs for 15 days Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Through the looking glass: White House that loves using anonymous sources upset at being attacked by anonymous sources Allahpundit 13 hours ago