Approaching the big 50, with 21 years around politics, I’ve never seen such anger and sometimes hate in America’s family as this election cycle.
Why? What’s the fierce opposition to Barack Obama from some…and the affronted, seeming incomprehension from supporters? And the tension and conflict between camps? How can other Americans watch removed, wondering at the intensity? Are some of us blind? Crazy? Others have their heads in the sand?
Books will be written and college courses taught exploring this subject. Here are a few suggested starting points from a sound perspective--mine:
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Video: Megyn Kelly vs. Nancy Pelosi on the Hobby Lobby ruling Allahpundit 12 hours ago