First, consider his disastrous economic record and his rejection of any semblance of a course change. He and his economic advisers told us his stimulus would keep unemployment below 8 percent. It didn't. He didn't consider for a second that his policies exacerbated the economic crisis. He blamed Bush and said that if anything, he -- Obama -- hadn't spent enough. He demanded more stimulus packages...
Obama says that Bush's policies failed. No, they succeeded. What failed was not recapitalizing Fanny and Freddie.
Those who understand that America is now on the wrong track cannot reasonably vote for Obama in November, because he is absolutely unwilling to change, perhaps even ideologically incapable of changing, course. Evidence abounds.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Media Matters not super-keen on SEIU unionizing its employees Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Video: How removing one regulation created hundreds of jobs in Mississippi Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- The EPA confirms: GHG emissions are down, largely thanks to… Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- CBO: Uhm, about Obama’s FY2015 budget proposal… it’s way more expensive than the White House claimed Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- Jay Carney: The toughest interview Obama had in 2012 was with … Jon Stewart Allahpundit 9 hours ago