Last month, I was only...
I'm voting for Romney. I'm making up for not voting for Reagan in 1980 and 1984 and George H.W. Bush in 1988. If I'd been old enough to vote in 1976, I would have voted for Gerald Ford. I liked Ford. I liked Reagan and George H.W. Bush too. Even Slick Willy was preferable to Obummer.
Now that Governor Mitt Romney has revealed the details of his tax returns, it is high time that Senate Leader Harry Reid reveal the details of his relationship with that cow that was linked to him in a world exclusive right here in this very column last month. Doubtless, I shall be nominated for yet another Pulitzer, but as always I shall chastely demur, insisting, as in the past, that I consider this column a public trust. No award or commendation is required. Fulfilling my public duty as a citizen is in itself reward enough.
- US reconfirms policy of not paying ransoms to terrorists for abducted Americans Ed Morrissey 46 mins ago
- Jake Tapper: Getting a conviction against Darren Wilson could be an ‘uphill battle’ Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- NYT poll: 65% of whites, 80% of blacks say police shouldn’t have military-style weapons Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- In effort to shield Obama from criticism on ISIS, White House makes everything worse Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Video: Mitt Romney takes the ALS Ice Bucket challenge Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- A Christian conundrum in conservative rhetoric? Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago