Yesterday Mitt Romney turned a previously scheduled campaign event in Ohio into a hurricane relief event. Romney asked supporters to bring canned goods and other supplies to help storm victims recover on the East Coast. He only spoke for ten minutes at the event and quickly jumped in to help load supplies. His campaign bus has been accepting hurricane relief donations since Monday in Northern Virginia. Sounds like a great idea right? Not according to MSNBC. Reporters and anchors at the far-left TV outlet were appalled at Romney's efforts to give back to the community, after all, his charity and...
In response to:
The real purpose of Romney's charity is to say to people "See how I am trying to help? You should too." Leading by example. True leadership, in other words.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 13 hours ago