In September 1938 the British prime minister had a problem. The Third Reich’s psychopath-in-chief was scorching the airwaves in one of his trademark rants, this time about the supposed oppression of Germans living in Czechoslovakia. He threatened war unless Western nations caved to his demands, which was the last thing the British and the French wanted, with torrid memories of the last European conflagration still burning in their thoughts. Thus, Prime Minister Neville Chamberlain and French leader Edouard Daladier agreed to meet with Hitler and his ally, Benito Mussolini, in Munich on September 29, 1938. The rest, as they say, is...
If that fool thought his attitudes about muslims and that Islamic cloth he speaks behind him in the White House is going to have Islam give a rats a** ;He is wrong.Islam has to be total world wide. To vote for him again is a Chamberlain moment. Vote at America's fall into the depths of sorrow.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit 14 minutes ago
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman 53 minutes ago
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 2 hours ago