.... Why Romney Won the First Debate .... In a sentence? Because he exposed the first AADD-suffering naked emperor pretender to the presidency as a dumb cluck so far out of his depth as to have already, through his past at least twenty promotions, retained the title: Perfect Peter Principle Poster Person! Obama has only ever fooled those who are themselves too damned stupid to detect how damned dangerously dullard he is -- and/or who are too damned mean-spirited and/or greedy to care!
Jim Lehrer was effective in one area as the moderator of the first Presidential Debate of 2012. That is, he convinced the audience to not be a factor by remaining generally quiet. While he was not very effective in controlling the candidates, Lehrer’s style seemed to work out well in facilitating his primary goal of drawing out ideological contrasts.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- NYT: Sink loss “devastating” for Democrats, was driven by ObamaCare Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Zuckerberg: U.S. government is a threat to the Internet Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Kerry: I’m approaching the Keystone XL pipeline with a totally blank slate Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- The government doesn’t know how many empty buildings it owns — just that they’re costing us billions Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- WSJ/NBC poll: Americans now think sugar is a bigger health threat than marijuana Allahpundit 6 hours ago