Here's the deal. Late on 31 December 2012, the IRS kicked out an advance release of its withholding income tax rates that will apply in 2013, giving U.S. employers until 15 February 2013 to implement them, so our Your Paycheck in 2013, Part 1 tool may still apply until that time, which is something that will depend upon how quickly your employer is able to revise their payroll accounting systems to coincide with the information the...
Ready for Take 2 on how much of your paycheck you will be allowed to take home in 2013?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Breaking: Pentagon reports first airstrikes in Syria Update: Coalition Arab countries added Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Issa: Americans deserve to hear from Lerner under oath, not in the press Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Poll: Plurality now think businesses that provide wedding services should be required to serve gay weddings too Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Poet: I would have died for my aborted daughter’s right to choose, just like she died for mine Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Resurrected monster General Motors is still killing people Noah Rothman 9 hours ago