Here's the deal. Late on 31 December 2012, the IRS kicked out an advance release of its withholding income tax rates that will apply in 2013, giving U.S. employers until 15 February 2013 to implement them, so our Your Paycheck in 2013, Part 1 tool may still apply until that time, which is something that will depend upon how quickly your employer is able to revise their payroll accounting systems to coincide with the information the...
Ready for Take 2 on how much of your paycheck you will be allowed to take home in 2013?
- DNC chairwoman: What, politics influencing the president’s Keystone XL delay? Nahhh. Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Oklahoma will charge homeowners who generate their own power Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 20 hours ago