Nevertheless, our “unserious” Commander-in-Chief put forth a deal to grab headlines rather than avert the January 1, 2013 sequestration deadline of $1.2...
Exactly! In addition, remove the payroll tax cut because it is making social security and medicare default faster.....let's all return to the "good-old" days of Clinton and have people understand exactly what "skin in the game" means. Let's have EVERYONE share in the misery of this administration. Comeon people, you really don't believe that ANY of the tax increase on the so-called "rich" will actually be used to pay down the debt or resolve our financial crisis do you? Bwahahahahahahaha...can you say increased spending on more BS progressive programs that are inefficient and will ultimately lose money. Wake-up!
President Obama’s offer to Republicans to save the country from its fiscal cliff plunge is one big joke. Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell said he “laughed” when Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner, Obama’s cliff negotiator, unveiled it to him. Laughable is right when you consider the president’s outlandish request calls for tax hikes on higher earners, the one thing Republicans repeatedly have warned Obama, since day one of his presidency, were non-starters to any budget or deficit reduction talks.
- Is Hamas calling it quits? Noah Rothman 58 minutes ago
- House may vote on bill that would block Obama from expanding executive amnesty for illegals Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz issues clear condemnation of Obama Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Media reacts to Lois Lerner’s new email: ‘Hard to argue’ no political bias there Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Comforting: Syria-trained American suicide bomber traveled to U.S. undetected Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago