Nevertheless, our “unserious” Commander-in-Chief put forth a deal to grab headlines rather than avert the January 1, 2013 sequestration deadline of $1.2...
Exactly! In addition, remove the payroll tax cut because it is making social security and medicare default faster.....let's all return to the "good-old" days of Clinton and have people understand exactly what "skin in the game" means. Let's have EVERYONE share in the misery of this administration. Comeon people, you really don't believe that ANY of the tax increase on the so-called "rich" will actually be used to pay down the debt or resolve our financial crisis do you? Bwahahahahahahaha...can you say increased spending on more BS progressive programs that are inefficient and will ultimately lose money. Wake-up!
President Obama’s offer to Republicans to save the country from its fiscal cliff plunge is one big joke. Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell said he “laughed” when Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner, Obama’s cliff negotiator, unveiled it to him. Laughable is right when you consider the president’s outlandish request calls for tax hikes on higher earners, the one thing Republicans repeatedly have warned Obama, since day one of his presidency, were non-starters to any budget or deficit reduction talks.
- Awful: Nine-year-old girl accidentally shoots instructor with Uzi Allahpundit 19 mins ago
- Poll: Walker’s lead grows with registered voters…but he trails among likely voters? Guy Benson 59 mins ago
- CBO revises estimate, warns U.S. economic growth will underwhelm in 2014 Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- VA customer relations training equates vets angry over care with … Oscar the Grouch Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- ESPN apologizes for reporting on whether Michael Sam is showering with his teammates after practice Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- YouGov poll: Majority thinks it’s unfair to criticize presidents for playing golf Allahpundit 3 hours ago