Another myth they claim is that they've always been for people, like "Democrats are the People's Party" (Y'know that empty slogan)- excuse me, but does anyone remember that Abe Lincoln was a member of the anti-slavery Republican party? Also, has anyone heard of George Wallace or his speech writer, Aca Carter/ Forrest Carter?
Liberalism is like a restaurant with ugly decor, terrible food, overflowing toilets and roaches scurrying across the floor -- that stays packed every night. Sure, liberals may be sanctimonious, mean spirited and advocate policies that don't work, but you can't help but admire the excellence of their public relations network. They can laud themselves for courage because they take a stand everyone they know agrees with, pat themselves on the back for their compassion as they maliciously insult someone that disagrees with them and congratulate themselves for their charitable behavior as they give other people's money away. Liberal mythology is one...
- Video: Obama warns Russia of “cost” in Crimea Ed Morrissey 12 minutes ago
- Did Flight 370 continue for four more hours in flight? Ed Morrissey 51 minutes ago
- McClatchy: White House hiding 9,000 documents from Senate probe of CIA Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Video: President shops at Gap same day his party loses bellwether election in swing state Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Sheila Jackson Lee: We’ve lasted some 400 years operating under the Constitution… Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago