In a stunning report, the UK Independent quotes several "senior diplomatic sources" who allege that American intelligence officials had some advance knowledge that an event like the Benghazi raid could be imminent. If true, this revelation would somehow manage to make the lethal fiasco even worse than first thought:
The killings of the US ambassador to Libya and three of his staff were likely to have been the result of a serious and continuing security breach, The Independent can reveal. American officials believe the attack was planned, but Chris Stevens had been back...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Harbinger: Rothenberg changes race rating in Arkansas Senate Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Science: On second thought, no, secondhand smoke won’t kill you Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Did conservatives get trolled by Pajama Boy? Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Chris Matthews: “Anger and fear” are driving America to all this “right-wing nuttiness” Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- Video: Christie reaches agreement with New Jersey Democrats on in-state tuition for illegal immigrants Allahpundit 6 hours ago