Democrats don’t have the 51 votes they need in the Senate to change filibuster rules that could make it harder for the GOP minority to wield power in the upper chamber. Lawmakers leading the charge acknowledge they remain short, but express optimism they’ll hit their goal. “I haven’t counted 51 just yet, but we’re working,” said Sen. Tom Udall (D-N.M.), a leading...
In response to:
The problem with ole Harry is he is dumb as a box of rocks. He would be the first one crying when the demoncraps lose the majority in the senate. Oh and they will lose it eventually. Lefties are pathetic.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Sigh: Busch Gardens removes disembodied heads from Halloween display Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Holder running out the clock on Fast & Furious? Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Surge: Walker regains the lead in Wisconsin Guy Benson 5 hours ago
- Gallup: Americans trust in the media matches historic low Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- Obama’s administration at war with itself over ISIS strategy Noah Rothman 6 hours ago