Both President Barack Obama and House Speaker John Boehner recently said the country doesn’t have an immediate debt problem. Nearly 7 voters in 10 say they are wrong. Conversely, 27 percent agree the debt can be handled several years down the road. Voters are similarly at odds with Washington on the budget deficit. Almost all think the federal government should be required...
16 min ago Mr Purple wrote: "Then why did the study say that people who watch Fox news is more misinformed then someone who does not watch newes at ALL" --- Here is the answer to your "Why?" question: That study, included MSNBC also, but it did NOT include those who did NOT watch the news. IOW, they did not poll those non-newswatchers. They only polled THE newswatchers. It was the University's opinion that non-newswatchers would be more accurate in answers.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- There will be nothing from the president tonight on the beheading of an American journalist Update: Statement tomorrow Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Spot the problems with these headlines: NYT edition Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Video: The day John McCain did the robot Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Poll: 82% think it should be illegal to let your nine-year-old play at the park unsupervised Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- “Heads up high”: The Cumberland Little League consolation speech Allahpundit 6 hours ago