Both President Barack Obama and House Speaker John Boehner recently said the country doesn’t have an immediate debt problem. Nearly 7 voters in 10 say they are wrong. Conversely, 27 percent agree the debt can be handled several years down the road. Voters are similarly at odds with Washington on the budget deficit. Almost all think the federal government should be required...
16 min ago Mr Purple wrote: "Then why did the study say that people who watch Fox news is more misinformed then someone who does not watch newes at ALL" --- Here is the answer to your "Why?" question: That study, included MSNBC also, but it did NOT include those who did NOT watch the news. IOW, they did not poll those non-newswatchers. They only polled THE newswatchers. It was the University's opinion that non-newswatchers would be more accurate in answers.
- Pelosi’s office retreats on Hobby Lobby “ban” claim Ed Morrissey 42 minutes ago
- Solar panel company pocketing govt subsidy cash intended for homeowners Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Look how the Export-Import Bank is using your tax money Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 16 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 17 hours ago