Here’s an idea. Why doesn’t the White House just repeal Obamacare? I mean, is there any other federal statute on the books hurting small businesses and ordinary Americans more than the president’s health care law? On Thursday, Messrs. Lee, Rubio and Cruz made a series of powerful arguments on the Senate floor about why the Affordable Care Act must be fully repealed, and I encourage you to watch the colloquy in its entirety if you have some time. But given the fact that the president will never repeal his “signature” legislative achievement, the most effective way to help...
Government does not create jobs, you are correct. Government produces nothing in terms of wealth, never has and never will. Any advancement in technology benefitting the human race has come by way of the free market and the entreprenuers (sp) that drive it.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Video: Megyn Kelly vs. Nancy Pelosi on the Hobby Lobby ruling Allahpundit 6 hours ago