Here’s an idea. Why doesn’t the White House just repeal Obamacare? I mean, is there any other federal statute on the books hurting small businesses and ordinary Americans more than the president’s health care law? On Thursday, Messrs. Lee, Rubio and Cruz made a series of powerful arguments on the Senate floor about why the Affordable Care Act must be fully repealed, and I encourage you to watch the colloquy in its entirety if you have some time. But given the fact that the president will never repeal his “signature” legislative achievement, the most effective way to help...
Raising the minimum wage has nothing to do with helping decrease unemployment. Anyone who understands basic fundamental economics knows this. This ploy is simply a way to appeal to the moronic masses, demonize Republicans and business owners and........maintain the 95% black vote. It's all about the votes and staying in power STUPID!!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- At Ohio State, you may be guilty of sexual assault if… Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Actress Daniele Watts handcuffed for failing to show ID to police Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- North Korea sentences U.S. citizen to six years in a labor camp Noah Rothman 15 hours ago
- Poll: Americans have little confidence in Obama’s ISIS ‘strategy’ Noah Rothman 17 hours ago
- NFL Week 2 open thread Ed Morrissey 18 hours ago