Here’s an idea. Why doesn’t the White House just repeal Obamacare? I mean, is there any other federal statute on the books hurting small businesses and ordinary Americans more than the president’s health care law? On Thursday, Messrs. Lee, Rubio and Cruz made a series of powerful arguments on the Senate floor about why the Affordable Care Act must be fully repealed, and I encourage you to watch the colloquy in its entirety if you have some time. But given the fact that the president will never repeal his “signature” legislative achievement, the most effective way to help...
Raising the minimum wage has nothing to do with helping decrease unemployment. Anyone who understands basic fundamental economics knows this. This ploy is simply a way to appeal to the moronic masses, demonize Republicans and business owners and........maintain the 95% black vote. It's all about the votes and staying in power STUPID!!
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014