Here’s an idea. Why doesn’t the White House just repeal Obamacare? I mean, is there any other federal statute on the books hurting small businesses and ordinary Americans more than the president’s health care law? On Thursday, Messrs. Lee, Rubio and Cruz made a series of powerful arguments on the Senate floor about why the Affordable Care Act must be fully repealed, and I encourage you to watch the colloquy in its entirety if you have some time. But given the fact that the president will never repeal his “signature” legislative achievement, the most effective way to help...
Raising the minimum wage has nothing to do with helping decrease unemployment. Anyone who understands basic fundamental economics knows this. This ploy is simply a way to appeal to the moronic masses, demonize Republicans and business owners and........maintain the 95% black vote. It's all about the votes and staying in power STUPID!!
- Video: Cruz presser at AFP summit Ed Morrissey 48 mins ago
- Video: Pete Hegseth on VA scandal, ISIS threat at AFP’s Defending the Dream summit Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- New York’s new gun laws returning unexpected results Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- WaPo: Say, this President doesn’t seem terribly competent at foreign policy, huh? Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago