In response to:
It is all about knowing history. This is why the history books in public school are loaded with kudos to the federal government's programs. It is also why history is given such a minor role in education today. In the urban public schools there is little to no history taught, if there is then history began in 2008 with the election of our Dear Leader BHO....Keep the people stupid, loaded with handouts, and enslaved and the votes will always be there for the progressives in America. Once millions of illegals get the power to vote the progressives will dominate American politics for generations, 8 years of Hillary will only be the beginning.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Of course: 2014 Obama’s position on Ex-Im Bank is the opposite of 2008 Obama’s Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Wes Clark: Clinton had an opportunity to go in on the ground to get Bin Laden but it was “a lot of logistics” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- I guess we need to talk about Joe Biden skinny dipping, huh? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Obama: This congressional deadlock on immigration means “I’m going to have to act alone” Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- TEMS Friday: Guest hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago