You really are an idiot. Our military budget is a small fraction compared to entitlements, servicing the national debt, and now Obamacare. Don't you Occupy idiots understand the big government spending is UNSUSTAINABLE? SO F-ING STOOPID!!!
Right after the election, it was all peaches and cream and conciliatory common-ground language when President Obama met with congressional leaders to discuss the fiscal cliff. Of course, the president campaigned on tax hikes for the rich, by which he meant raising top income-tax rates and extending the Bush tax cuts for incomes below $200,000. And the president’s first meeting post-election was with his union and liberal-interest-group supporters, all of whom want to raise the top rates and then some. But instead, the newly reelected president spoke about “new ideas,” as long as they provided a balance of spending cuts and...
- Ukraine rebel leader: Yeah, we had a BUK system — and sent it back to Russia Ed Morrissey 18 minutes ago
- Did Cuomo obstruct his own anti-corruption crusade? Ed Morrissey 59 minutes ago
- Planned Parenthood teen sex education: You could get tied to a tree … Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Paul Ryan, 2016? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Obama: I don’t watch the news because I usually already know the stuff they’re reporting Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Perdue grabs surprise runoff victory over Kingston in Georgia Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago