Obama is scared you-know-what less because Obamacare will require trillions of dollars to implement. Just the buracracy costs alone will dwarf spending on education, Medicare, etc... Taxing the rich 100% wont even make a dent in the money needed to run Obamacare and the rest of our BLOATED NANNY STATE GOVERNMENT. Forget about even bringing down the debt and deficit! All this spending is UNSUSTAINABLE. Obama is in way over his tiny little economically-challenged brain. He's petrified. We are all petrified. Grab you cash 'cause we're going to CRASH!!
Right after the election, it was all peaches and cream and conciliatory common-ground language when President Obama met with congressional leaders to discuss the fiscal cliff. Of course, the president campaigned on tax hikes for the rich, by which he meant raising top income-tax rates and extending the Bush tax cuts for incomes below $200,000. And the president’s first meeting post-election was with his union and liberal-interest-group supporters, all of whom want to raise the top rates and then some. But instead, the newly reelected president spoke about “new ideas,” as long as they provided a balance of spending cuts and...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Video: The solution to the campus sexual assault crisis Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Obama’s ISIS Tap Dance Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Rumor du jour: House GOP working on “punishment” for votes against Boehner as Speaker Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Ukraine, rebels agree on buffer zone, withdrawal of foreign troops and “mercenaries” Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- Could Louisiana elect an 87 year old Democrat felon to Congress? Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago