Obama is scared you-know-what less because Obamacare will require trillions of dollars to implement. Just the buracracy costs alone will dwarf spending on education, Medicare, etc... Taxing the rich 100% wont even make a dent in the money needed to run Obamacare and the rest of our BLOATED NANNY STATE GOVERNMENT. Forget about even bringing down the debt and deficit! All this spending is UNSUSTAINABLE. Obama is in way over his tiny little economically-challenged brain. He's petrified. We are all petrified. Grab you cash 'cause we're going to CRASH!!
Right after the election, it was all peaches and cream and conciliatory common-ground language when President Obama met with congressional leaders to discuss the fiscal cliff. Of course, the president campaigned on tax hikes for the rich, by which he meant raising top income-tax rates and extending the Bush tax cuts for incomes below $200,000. And the president’s first meeting post-election was with his union and liberal-interest-group supporters, all of whom want to raise the top rates and then some. But instead, the newly reelected president spoke about “new ideas,” as long as they provided a balance of spending cuts and...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- In Illinois and California, public servants skate in police abuse cases Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Will Utah be ground zero for nationwide gay marriage? Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- Virginia cops hoping to bust teen for child pornography by, er, taking photos of his erect penis Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- NYT: Chelsea Clinton gets $75K per speech Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Ted Cruz declines to follow Palin’s lead in calling for Obama’s impeachment Allahpundit 12 hours ago