Obama is scared you-know-what less because Obamacare will require trillions of dollars to implement. Just the buracracy costs alone will dwarf spending on education, Medicare, etc... Taxing the rich 100% wont even make a dent in the money needed to run Obamacare and the rest of our BLOATED NANNY STATE GOVERNMENT. Forget about even bringing down the debt and deficit! All this spending is UNSUSTAINABLE. Obama is in way over his tiny little economically-challenged brain. He's petrified. We are all petrified. Grab you cash 'cause we're going to CRASH!!
Right after the election, it was all peaches and cream and conciliatory common-ground language when President Obama met with congressional leaders to discuss the fiscal cliff. Of course, the president campaigned on tax hikes for the rich, by which he meant raising top income-tax rates and extending the Bush tax cuts for incomes below $200,000. And the president’s first meeting post-election was with his union and liberal-interest-group supporters, all of whom want to raise the top rates and then some. But instead, the newly reelected president spoke about “new ideas,” as long as they provided a balance of spending cuts and...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hour ago
- Priorities: Germany bans Uber, ride-sharing services Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Breaking: Obama approves sending 350 more troops back into Baghdad Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- ESPN poll: 71% support team keeping “Redskins” name — including 53% of liberals Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Brutal Ad: Mary Landrieu’s tireless representation of her true home town Guy Benson 4 hours ago
- Chris Christie thinks Putin wouldn’t test him like he does Obama, and that’s driving liberals nuts Noah Rothman 5 hours ago