Later this morning, House Budget Committee Chairman Rep. Paul Ryan will formally reveal his party's fiscal blueprint for FY 2014. The new "Path to Prosperity" will achieve balance by 2023, with annual deficits dipping below $100 billion seven times over the next decade. It does not raise taxes. It offers specific reforms to reduce and control unsustainable healthcare spending while saving important safety net programs from insolvency. And it reduces deficits by $4.6 trillion over the next ten years (compared to the current trajectory) without relying on misleading gimmicks. Based on Ryan's appearance on Fox News Sunday...
In response to:
What loopholes? Why doesn't the PLAN name the loopholes that will be cut?
- Meet the laywers defending “campus rapists” Jazz Shaw 22 mins ago
- Iran executes 967th person under Hassan Rouhani. And it’s a woman Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Chris McDaniel appeal rejected in state supreme court Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Video: Palin-bashing CNN anchor claimed Michelle Obama signed bill into law Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- The Marysville school shooting was politicized in about, oh… three minutes Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago