On Friday, as Kevin and Guy both noted, Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney released his 2011 tax returns to the American public. Not only did we learn that the former Massachusetts governor paid taxes every single year since 1990, thus discrediting the Senate Majority Leader’s preposterous accusations, but he also paid $2 million in taxes last year alone and gave about $4 million (or nearly 30% of his annual income) to charity. In any case, now that we have these new figures, which presidential candidate paid the highest tax rate and gave the...
ROMNEY TAXES: 30% TO CHARITY, 14% TO UNCLE SAM, 20 YR. SUMMARY So much for the lies of Harry Reid claiming that Romney paid no taxes. Of course this won’t be enough for liberals, but it certainly shows how generous the Romney’s are and that they should be commended not torn down for their finances. Here is part of the summary from the Romney … READ MORE: http://bwcentral.org/2012/09/romney-taxes-30-to-charity-14-to-uncle-sam-20-yr-summary/
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Meet the laywers defending “campus rapists” Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Iran executes 967th person under Hassan Rouhani. And it’s a woman Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Chris McDaniel appeal rejected in state supreme court Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Video: Palin-bashing CNN anchor claimed Michelle Obama signed bill into law Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago