On Friday, as Kevin and Guy both noted, Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney released his 2011 tax returns to the American public. Not only did we learn that the former Massachusetts governor paid taxes every single year since 1990, thus discrediting the Senate Majority Leader’s preposterous accusations, but he also paid $2 million in taxes last year alone and gave about $4 million (or nearly 30% of his annual income) to charity. In any case, now that we have these new figures, which presidential candidate paid the highest tax rate and gave the...
ROMNEY TAXES: 30% TO CHARITY, 14% TO UNCLE SAM, 20 YR. SUMMARY So much for the lies of Harry Reid claiming that Romney paid no taxes. Of course this won’t be enough for liberals, but it certainly shows how generous the Romney’s are and that they should be commended not torn down for their finances. Here is part of the summary from the Romney … READ MORE: http://bwcentral.org/2012/09/romney-taxes-30-to-charity-14-to-uncle-sam-20-yr-summary/
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Video: Megyn Kelly vs. Nancy Pelosi on the Hobby Lobby ruling Allahpundit 12 hours ago