Of course, Obama, snake oil salesman that he is, would not 'promise,' but I remember he did say words to the effect, "Pass my stimulus bill so we can keep unemployment below 8%". To be fair, he did not say "Cross my heart, Hope to die". But de diod leave the impression that 8% was the magic barrier for the stimulus.
- End of an era: Chelsea Clinton leaves NBC Ed Morrissey 49 mins ago
- Inside the collapse of Obama’s Syria ‘strategy’ Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Politico, WaPo, ABC: This “no strategy” comment will do serious damage Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- How many times does Josh Earnest have to say ‘strategy’ before you forget yesterday? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- ISIS has shocked America back to its senses Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Surprise coming in MA gubernatorial race? Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago