Of course, Obama, snake oil salesman that he is, would not 'promise,' but I remember he did say words to the effect, "Pass my stimulus bill so we can keep unemployment below 8%". To be fair, he did not say "Cross my heart, Hope to die". But de diod leave the impression that 8% was the magic barrier for the stimulus.
- Video: Ukraine deal not exactly embraced by either side Ed Morrissey 19 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Media Matters not super-keen on SEIU unionizing its employees Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Video: How removing one regulation created hundreds of jobs in Mississippi Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- The EPA confirms: GHG emissions are down, largely thanks to… Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- CBO: Uhm, about Obama’s FY2015 budget proposal… it’s way more expensive than the White House claimed Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago