I believe, however—and I could be wrong—that the reason some rage against the machine is that they hate God and love their sin, and bringing up Jesus in...
First, if you believe all living things have a soul of sorts, then we are talking apples and oranges. You capitalize God as if you believe in Him... then substitute for Him animism. Science, today, starts from the premise that there is no God and then builds a universe to explain facts with no-God stories. Hawkins is one of those scientists. Einstein worked as if there was no God and at the end, when he could go no farther, admitted that the only logical explanation is a God-Creator. Hawkins has yet to make such an admission. The Creation was handed down generation to generation. The animals were created first. Then he made something special... man. Man had the attributes of God. The animals did not.
Why do some atheists embarrass themselves year after year trying to eradicate Christmas from American culture? Why do they make themselves societal hemorrhoids during this hallowed season? Is it because they are crusaders for equality, secularism’s saviors and humanism’s heroes? I’m sure that’s what they tell themselves when they’re pouting on their couches all alone on Christmas Eve after every single one of their friends has dumped them for being a rabid jackass.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 44 minutes ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 4 hours ago