I believe, however—and I could be wrong—that the reason some rage against the machine is that they hate God and love their sin, and bringing up Jesus in...
First, if you believe all living things have a soul of sorts, then we are talking apples and oranges. You capitalize God as if you believe in Him... then substitute for Him animism. Science, today, starts from the premise that there is no God and then builds a universe to explain facts with no-God stories. Hawkins is one of those scientists. Einstein worked as if there was no God and at the end, when he could go no farther, admitted that the only logical explanation is a God-Creator. Hawkins has yet to make such an admission. The Creation was handed down generation to generation. The animals were created first. Then he made something special... man. Man had the attributes of God. The animals did not.
Why do some atheists embarrass themselves year after year trying to eradicate Christmas from American culture? Why do they make themselves societal hemorrhoids during this hallowed season? Is it because they are crusaders for equality, secularism’s saviors and humanism’s heroes? I’m sure that’s what they tell themselves when they’re pouting on their couches all alone on Christmas Eve after every single one of their friends has dumped them for being a rabid jackass.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Last straw: ObamaCare now ruining baseball Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago
- US reconfirms policy of not paying ransoms to terrorists for abducted Americans Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- Jake Tapper: Getting a conviction against Darren Wilson could be an ‘uphill battle’ Noah Rothman 14 hours ago
- NYT poll: 65% of whites, 80% of blacks say police shouldn’t have military-style weapons Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- In effort to shield Obama from criticism on ISIS, White House makes everything worse Noah Rothman 15 hours ago