What a difference one TV interview can make. Embattled Democratic incumbent Claire McCaskill has now jumped to a 10-point lead over her Republican challenger, Congressman Todd Akin, in Missouri’s U.S. Senate race. Most Missouri Republicans want Akin to quit the race while most Missouri Democrats want him to stay. The latest Rasmussen Reports telephone survey of Likely Voters in the Show Me State finds McCaskill earning 48% support to...
In response to:
Surprise, you figured you could bash this guy, remove all support, turn over to the wolves, throw him under the bus and he would LEAD by double digits? If you don't turn yourself around and stop shooting yourselves, you are going to lose it all. You will lose Missouri, the Midwest, the Nation. Surprise! Ye are all Jack Kasses... Guy Benson, Ann Coulter, and the rest of them.
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 54 minutes ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 3 hours ago
- Super-sized: Man loses 56 lbs eating nothing but McDonald’s Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Uh oh: Reports claim Ukrainian air force base in Sevastopol has been stormed by pro-Russian forces Allahpundit 5 hours ago