In an ideal world, Roe v. Wade -- perhaps the most insidious Supreme Court ruling since the infamous Dred Scott decision in 1857 -- would be overturned. And contrary to what most leftists assert, however, this does not necessarily mean that abortion would be universally prohibited and illegal. For example, before Roe became the law of the land in 1973, abortion was permissible in certain states. The legality of abortion, then, should be decided by individuals at the state level -- at least in the short-term -- not by a High Court of un-elected, unaccountable judges in Washington. This would...
Cavity empty Wrote (10:58 AM): "I find Exiduse (sic) 21:22 morally perverse. As far as I'm concerned willfully killing an unborn child should be considered murder. Exodus 21 22 “If people are fighting and hit a pregnant woman and she gives birth prematurely but there is no serious injury, the offender must be fined whatever the woman’s husband demands and the court allows. 23 But if there is serious injury, you are to take life for life, 24 eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, 25 burn for burn, wound for wound, bruise for bruise. I fail to see your reference. Would mind pointing out to me?
- Attkisson: CBS News too “ideologically entrenched” to air stories critical of the Obama administration Ed Morrissey 32 minutes ago
- DNC chairwoman: What, politics influencing the president’s Keystone XL delay? Nahhh. Erika Johnsen 14 hours ago
- Oklahoma will charge homeowners who generate their own power Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 20 hours ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 22 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit Apr 20, 2014