Why ‘Gay Marriage’ is Evil

Birdman III Wrote: Jan 26, 2015 6:21 PM
And willie, you will still be a buggerboy. Somethings will never change.

Why ‘Gay Marriage’ is Evil

Birdman III Wrote: Jan 26, 2015 6:16 PM
And then the Liberals can reconstruct America into their image of paradise.

Why ‘Gay Marriage’ is Evil

Birdman III Wrote: Jan 26, 2015 3:37 PM
eric, you sound a lot like my brother. He loves the idea of salvation but can't wrap his mind around the teachings. So he claims salvation and does his own thing.

Why ‘Gay Marriage’ is Evil

Birdman III Wrote: Jan 26, 2015 3:12 PM
If that is the case, eric, why don't you follow the teachings?

Why ‘Gay Marriage’ is Evil

Birdman III Wrote: Jan 26, 2015 3:06 PM
Matthew New King James Version 7:1 “Judge not, that you be not judged. 2 For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you." Judgment in this case is with the intent to punish. I would never tie willie boy to a stake and burn him to death for his false religion. But your church already has. We cannot hide from our history. We must accept that history. I am a Baptist. Baptist have been around with Jesus before He called Simon a Stone. Even before Peter supposedly made his journey to Rome, Jesus gave up His Great Commission: Matt 28:16 Then the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain where Jesus had told them to go. 17 When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted. 18 Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.” He gave that commission to every believer. He gave it to all the Disciples, and to all the other men & women gathered around Him at the time. Have you ever done your part to teach and baptize? You have been given a commission which you reject and you claim that you church is the one true church? A church thst does not even teach Jesus' own words? Really?

Why ‘Gay Marriage’ is Evil

Birdman III Wrote: Jan 26, 2015 2:52 PM
Amy, I think Darby fails to see any point I might have made. As far as I know, there is no difference between Lucifer The Angel of Light and the various personae that make up the entity Satan... Each and all are rebellious of God and His Kingdom. So there is no problem which... since your mind you have already declared that you accept the consequences of you r decision. All we do is talk in circles. You reject God and I reject Valhalla.

Why ‘Gay Marriage’ is Evil

Birdman III Wrote: Jan 26, 2015 2:38 PM
Yes, I have. I don't like malt liquor.

Why ‘Gay Marriage’ is Evil

Birdman III Wrote: Jan 26, 2015 2:29 PM
Darby O'Gill Wrote (2:17 PM): "There is only One,Holy,Catholic and Apostolic Church of Jesus Christ, instituted by Christ Himself....the Roman Catholic Church....the one true Church." Have you ever read Fox's Book of Martyrs, Darby?

Why ‘Gay Marriage’ is Evil

Birdman III Wrote: Jan 26, 2015 2:23 PM
Satan rules this world. Lucifer is another name for Satan. Would Satan ever lie to you, Amy?

Why ‘Gay Marriage’ is Evil

Birdman III Wrote: Jan 26, 2015 11:27 AM
HOG, every society might have had homosexuals, but no society until today was allowed 'homosexual marriage'.

Why ‘Gay Marriage’ is Evil

Birdman III Wrote: Jan 26, 2015 11:12 AM
It is better then stating that things should be just because...