Last night on the O'Reilly Factor, former Secretary of State Colin Powell again accused the Republican party of racism, saying calling President Obama lazy is code language despite Obama referring to himself as lazy. Powell's comments come two weeks after he said the GOP had a "dark vein of intolerance" on NBC's Meet the Press.
- The Democratic revolt continues: Key senator calls for Obama to arm Ukraine Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Nearly two years after Benghazi, American embassy in Libya’s capital falls to Islamists Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- “We need a national conversation…” Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 18 hours ago
- Will 2014 be the year that Jews support the GOP? Jazz Shaw 19 hours ago
- Flashpoint Hong Kong: China rules out democracy for the former British territory Noah Rothman 21 hours ago