Hillary Clinton's favorability rating fell slightly in June to 58%, from 64% in April. That is the first sub-60% rating Americans have given her since 2008. Clinton's unfavorable rating now stands at 39%, up from 31% in April.
The results are based on a June 1-4 Gallup poll. While Clinton has long been the most popular official, past or present, in the Obama administration, recent...
Hillary is merely eye-candy for the Progressives. No substance at all.
In case you missed it yesterday, Hillary Clinton joined Twitter and her approval rating is down.
- House Dems whipping against ObamaCare fix Ed Morrissey 40 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- NYT: Sink loss “devastating” for Democrats, was driven by ObamaCare Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Zuckerberg: U.S. government is a threat to the Internet Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Kerry: I’m approaching the Keystone XL pipeline with a totally blank slate Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- The government doesn’t know how many empty buildings it owns — just that they’re costing us billions Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago