Hollywood's march to tear down -- to obliterate, really -- every boundary of sexual decency should compel even the harshest accusers of social conservatives like Rick Santorum to apologize profusely. They were wrong to mock conservatives for warning of the extremes, as we're lurching so quickly and easily into the darkest "love who you want" extremes of the...
My heart weeps for all you idiots who think there should be no boundaries in society. For the sense that there is no right or wrong. I have watched for years as people have gotten more angry and selfish and yes, downright mean and intolerant. I have never seen such intolerence as a liberal speaking to someone who doesn't agree with them. Everything is a right to you people. We have a right to healthcare, to abortion. We have a right to force you to think like us, to do what we think is right. . We have a right to free food, free birth control, free housing, free education. And you all are too stupid to realize that little by little your rights are being taken away. You will wake up one day and not like what you have turned this country into
Veteran reporter Sharon Waxman knew she'd found a new low. Reporting from the Toronto Film Festival, she revealed the viewpoint of director Nick Cassavetes, which she summarized in a headline: "Who Gives a Damn? Love Who You Want." The topic was incest.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- By the way: U.S. troops have landed in West Africa to fight Ebola Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Cheer up, Eric Holder: You’re only the third-most-hated Obama Cabinet official Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- Hot Air returns to the Vatican Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Rand Paul’s become acceptably hawkish for a prospective GOP nominee, says … John McCain Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- State’s Marie Harf: ISIS couldn’t even have predicted how powerful ISIS would become Noah Rothman 12 hours ago