Hollywood's march to tear down -- to obliterate, really -- every boundary of sexual decency should compel even the harshest accusers of social conservatives like Rick Santorum to apologize profusely. They were wrong to mock conservatives for warning of the extremes, as we're lurching so quickly and easily into the darkest "love who you want" extremes of the...
My heart weeps for all you idiots who think there should be no boundaries in society. For the sense that there is no right or wrong. I have watched for years as people have gotten more angry and selfish and yes, downright mean and intolerant. I have never seen such intolerence as a liberal speaking to someone who doesn't agree with them. Everything is a right to you people. We have a right to healthcare, to abortion. We have a right to force you to think like us, to do what we think is right. . We have a right to free food, free birth control, free housing, free education. And you all are too stupid to realize that little by little your rights are being taken away. You will wake up one day and not like what you have turned this country into
Veteran reporter Sharon Waxman knew she'd found a new low. Reporting from the Toronto Film Festival, she revealed the viewpoint of director Nick Cassavetes, which she summarized in a headline: "Who Gives a Damn? Love Who You Want." The topic was incest.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Citizen legislator Sen. Mary Landrieu doesn’t really live in Louisiana Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Democrats go after Republican for self-defense measure he took…14 years ago Matt Vespa 10 hours ago
- Rubio: If I had to vote again on my Gang of Eight immigration bill, I’d vote no Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Obama lets another red line lapse in Ukraine, and the consequences will be dire Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- Heartache for lefties: Elizabeth Warren defends Israel at Massachusetts town hall Allahpundit 12 hours ago