It's obvious what Obama's second term agenda is. It's to fundamentally change this country for the worse. It's to tax, tax, tax and spend, spend spend in order to put and keep dems in power for the foreseeable future by redistributing wealth. It's revenge and those for it are fools.
The lesson from the State of the Union address is this: Barack Obama has no second term agenda. Oh, sure, he campaigned furiously for the job, starting in about January of 2011. But his campaign almost never outlined his plans for a second term, focusing instead on interest group payoffs and demonization of his rival. Late in October of 2012, as if recognizing that they'd forgotten to attend to it, the Obama campaign released a 20-page glossy handout called a "blueprint for America's future." It featured splashy photos of the president on nearly every page, along with generic promises like "improve...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Harbinger: Rothenberg changes race rating in Arkansas Senate Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Science: On second thought, no, secondhand smoke won’t kill you Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Did conservatives get trolled by Pajama Boy? Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Chris Matthews: “Anger and fear” are driving America to all this “right-wing nuttiness” Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- Video: Christie reaches agreement with New Jersey Democrats on in-state tuition for illegal immigrants Allahpundit 8 hours ago