In response to:
What is the difference we only have a one "Fascist" System-Supported by the Cronies that steal all the wealth of the people. The biggest joke is the "War on Terror" or I should day the war on UTO's. Since 2001 how many people were killed by UTO's. Now how many people were terrorized by "AUTOMOBILES" about 48 million and that ain;t no lie.
If you thought the approval rating of Congress couldn't get any worse, think again. Rasmussen is out with new numbers and they're really ugly.
Only six percent (6%) of Likely U.S. Voters give Congress good or excellent marks for the job it is doing, according to a new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey. Sixty-four percent (64%) rate its performance as poor.
- CPAC: Daniel Hannan and the origins of liberty Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 15 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 18 hours ago