In response to:
What is the difference we only have a one "Fascist" System-Supported by the Cronies that steal all the wealth of the people. The biggest joke is the "War on Terror" or I should day the war on UTO's. Since 2001 how many people were killed by UTO's. Now how many people were terrorized by "AUTOMOBILES" about 48 million and that ain;t no lie.
If you thought the approval rating of Congress couldn't get any worse, think again. Rasmussen is out with new numbers and they're really ugly.
Only six percent (6%) of Likely U.S. Voters give Congress good or excellent marks for the job it is doing, according to a new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey. Sixty-four percent (64%) rate its performance as poor.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Lundergan Grimes: Iron Dome is great for keeping Hamas from tunneling into Israel Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Organizing for Action asks WaPo to recognize its work, with hilarious results Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- S.E. Cupp: It’s a myth that conservatism is hostile to atheism Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Chuck Todd: Democrats and Republicans should be embarrassed by this impeachment nonsense Guy Benson 8 hours ago
- GAO investigation: Why, yes, the Healthcare.gov disaster was the result of terrible government management Allahpundit 9 hours ago