In response to:
What is the difference we only have a one "Fascist" System-Supported by the Cronies that steal all the wealth of the people. The biggest joke is the "War on Terror" or I should day the war on UTO's. Since 2001 how many people were killed by UTO's. Now how many people were terrorized by "AUTOMOBILES" about 48 million and that ain;t no lie.
If you thought the approval rating of Congress couldn't get any worse, think again. Rasmussen is out with new numbers and they're really ugly.
Only six percent (6%) of Likely U.S. Voters give Congress good or excellent marks for the job it is doing, according to a new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey. Sixty-four percent (64%) rate its performance as poor.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Video: The solution to the campus sexual assault crisis Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Obama’s ISIS Tap Dance Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Rumor du jour: House GOP working on “punishment” for votes against Boehner as Speaker Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Ukraine, rebels agree on buffer zone, withdrawal of foreign troops and “mercenaries” Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Could Louisiana elect an 87 year old Democrat felon to Congress? Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago