In response to:
What is the difference we only have a one "Fascist" System-Supported by the Cronies that steal all the wealth of the people. The biggest joke is the "War on Terror" or I should day the war on UTO's. Since 2001 how many people were killed by UTO's. Now how many people were terrorized by "AUTOMOBILES" about 48 million and that ain;t no lie.
If you thought the approval rating of Congress couldn't get any worse, think again. Rasmussen is out with new numbers and they're really ugly.
Only six percent (6%) of Likely U.S. Voters give Congress good or excellent marks for the job it is doing, according to a new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey. Sixty-four percent (64%) rate its performance as poor.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Meet the laywers defending “campus rapists” Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Iran executes 967th person under Hassan Rouhani. And it’s a woman Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Chris McDaniel appeal rejected in state supreme court Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Video: Palin-bashing CNN anchor claimed Michelle Obama signed bill into law Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago