In the opening years of the last decade, most mainstream investors sat on the sidelines while "tin hat" goldbugs rode the bull market from below $300 to just over $1,000 per ounce. But following the 2008 financial crisis, when gold held up better than stocks during the decline and made new record highs long before the Dow Jones fully recovered, Wall Street finally sat up and took notice. The new devotees helped to push gold to nearly $1,900 by September of 2011. For the next year and a half it held relatively steady, trading mostly between $1,500 and $1,800...
The meltdown is because of the NRA, all things are because of the NRA, Car Crashes: NRA, Terror in Boston: NRA, Hurricanes: NRA, Tornadoes: NRA, you see I blame everything on the NRA, oh boy a drowning down the street that too was the NRA. Let's not forget Globalized Warming that too I blame the NRA. LOL
- Engel: Military officials “apoplectic” over Obama’s “no-strategy” comment Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- The Democratic revolt continues: Key senator calls for Obama to arm Ukraine Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Nearly two years after Benghazi, American embassy in Libya’s capital falls to Islamists Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- “We need a national conversation…” Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 20 hours ago
- Will 2014 be the year that Jews support the GOP? Jazz Shaw 21 hours ago