"With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest, or was it because of guys out for a walk one night who decided they'd they go kill some Americans? What difference, at this point, does it make?" Secretary of State Hillary Clinton asked the Senate Foreign Relations Committee at a hearing on the Sept. 11, 2012, attack in Benghazi, Libya, which left U.S. Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens, Tyrone Woods, Sean Smith and Glen Doherty dead. "It is our job to figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent...
Never, ever forget what? Hate to break it to ya Pop, but you will see nothing more of this ever. The moderates in the GOP leadership picked up the rug to make her job of sweeping Benghazi under it so much easier, and permanently so. The ruling class can do anything they want, including high treason, murder, lying under oath, you name it. Only God can and will judge them, but He's in the salvation business right now. Judgment is scheduled for about 1007 years from now. It's up to our elected officials to stop them, and we have Boehner, sooooooo ...
- Putin signals total disregard for the West as rebels take down two more Ukrainian planes Noah Rothman 28 minutes ago
- US intel: MH17 missile an SA-11 fired from eastern Ukraine Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- White House giving up fight over Obamacare’s contraception mandate? Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Kerry arrives in Israel for cease-fire talks Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Sally Kohn: How can Israel supporters argue the IDF’s violence is justified, but Hamas’ isn’t? Guy Benson 12 hours ago